At every step of your trip, you can be sure that we’ve raised the standard by putting measures in place that are in accordance with the National Public Health Organization (NPHO) and the World Health Organization (WHO) to help keep you safe and give you more peace of mind. So, when you are ready to travel, know that we are ready to take care of you.
Ways KEY TOURS is supporting healthy traveling
1. Before your tour
- Buses are filled to only 50% of their capacity and the number of buses used is increased.
- Bus Tours will not consist of more than 25 people per group
- Walking Tours will not consist of more than 18 people per group
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily
2. At the office
- Plexiglass separators have been installed in our ticket office
- Sanitizing dispensers are available at each desk
- Floor markings show clearly visible distancing guides
- No paper vouchers or tickets will be collected from our staff. Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
3. On Board
- Boarding takes place in small groups, starting first with seats in front or at the end of the bus.
- Sanitizing dispensers are available at each door
- On all buses 2 rows of seats will be kept vacant - either in the front or at the back of the bus - in case we should need to isolate a passenger with potential symptoms.
4. At your destination
- Embarkation takes place using only the back door of the bus, by small groups of passengers, starting with the furthest seats to the door
- Disembarkation takes place using only the back door of the bus, by small groups of passengers, starting with the nearest seats to the door.
5. During your tour
- All those taking running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration
- Whisper audio devices will be given to all our travelers in order to keep social distances guidelines inside archaeological sites and museums without missing any word of the fascinating narration of our guide.
- Mini Whispers are sanitized thoroughly both from our staff but also inside the charging cases with UVC lights sanitizer.
- Museum tickets will be given to you from our guide to avoid queues and skip the lines
- Sealed Lunch Boxes will be given during day tours at restaurants that follow all the hygiene protocols.
- The average cleaning time is doubled both during the day and after the end of the tour at night.
- All sensitive touch areas such as seats, arm rests, side walls, overhead bins, etc are intensively cleaned and sanitized
- Bus arriving in Athens from the tour are disinfected on arrival, and regular disinfection is performed on all our buses
- The air in the bus, on average, completely renewed every 3 minutes during cruise time. All Setra 515 buses in our fleet are equipped with HEPA/Carbon filters (High Efficiency Particulate Arrestors), which capture more than 99% of even microscopic bacteria and viruses.
7. Our people
- Employees will be on hand to help guide you through new safety procedures and answer any questions you have.
- Our staff is trained in the latest hygiene protocols and cleaning procedures and use personal protective equipment (face masks/shields and optional gloves) to ensure a safe travel experience both for you and themselves.