Scattered like pearls across the Aegean sea countless stunning islands with its mountainous landscapes, beautiful beaches, tasty food & rich history are awaiting to be visited!
If you dream about Greek islands, we have the best proposals!
It can be hard to consider which island to choose when you plan your holidays in Greece so why not to visit as many as possible?
Hop from one island to the other, from one paradise to the other, experience the uniqueness, unrivaled beauty & amazing diversity. The main island-hopping area in Greece is the Aegean sea and secondly the Ionian Sea.
In Aegean, there are four main areas that we will focus on!
- Saronic Gulf islands (Aegina, Hydra, Poros & Spetses). Perfect for short time visit due to proximity to Athens.
- Cyclades – the most famous. The Cyclades includes about 220 islands, the major ones being Amorgos, Antiparos, Milos, Mykonos, Naxos, Paros, Serifos, Sifnos, Syros, Tinos and Santorini. There are also many minor islands. The name "Cyclades" refers to the islands forming a circle ("circular islands") around the sacred island of Delos. Most of the smaller islands are uninhabited.
- Dodecanese - literally "twelve islands" are a group of 15 larger plus 150 smaller. The major ones are: Rhodes, Kos, Patmos & Astypalea.
- Sporades island. "Sporades" means "those scattered". In modern geographical parlance, there are five different Sporades groups. The most known ones and to which the term Sporades refers from 1960 are: Skopelos, Alonissos & Skiathos.
Our initial starting point for Greek island hopping in the Aegean is usually Athens. We have chosen Athens, simply ai it is a start point for travel to almost all islands - either by ferry or by plane, and let’s be honest it's a must-see for its culture, beauty and city life. But to which island should you go? What you wish to experience?
- Syros, Paros and Naxos. Explore their rich history and hiking trails & windsurfing by day, and party by night.
- Santorini, Kos and Rhodes if you look for a romantic experience and a memorable adventure.
- For places peaceful and unique? We recommend travelling to Patmos, Lipsi and Leros
- Top 3 for First Timers: Mykonos, Santorini & Naxos or Paros
- History wise & travelling back in time: Rhodes, Santorini.
- Religious interest: Tinos, Patmos
- For party lovers: Mykonos & Ios
Get ready for your dream holidays with our complete itinerary.
Just be creative and let us know which islands you would like to visit!
Contact: [email protected]