At InterCatering our customers’ satisfaction is always our priority and with an increased professional awareness we recognize the important role we have in terms of providing excellent and quality services. In this context, we are in line with government guidelines and public health recommendations for Covid-19.
Following the recent public announcement, we are optimistic that events will be allowed soon which they will be carried out in accordance with all the necessary measures while maintaining our high-standard services. Considering the health safety of our guests and staff, we will continue to ensure proper disinfection to maintain hygiene in our premises.
According to the Protocol against Covid-19, InterCatering diligently follows the prescribed procedures:
• Temperature measurement of staff upon entering the workplace, which follows personal protection
measures with masks, hand sanitization, gloves and keeping distances.
• Unauthorized people are not allowed to enter the kitchen area.
• Provision of hand sanitizer at the entrance and control by staff members that it’s used properly by the
• Arrangement of the tables and seats by keeping the necessary distances based on government decisions.
• Installation of protective dividers at the buffet and maintaining the required social distances with special
markings when serving guests.
• Serving at the buffet is provided only by the catering staff who carry the appropriate equipment.
• Possibility of packaged cutlery, food in individual portions and disposable tablecloths, depending on the