The City of Athens Convention and Visitors Bureau (ACVB) is a division of the The Athens Development & Destination Management Agency (ADDMA S.A.). As the city's official Tourism entity, its mission is to promote Athens as a modern European metropolis and an attractive tourist and meetings destination.
ADDMA's main goals are:
- The strategic planning to prolong the tourist season in Athens and enhance the local economy
- The enhancement and enrichment of the city's tourist product
- The branding of contemporary Athens as a competitive destination within the world tourism industry
- The development of projects that empower the city's economic and social life
- For more information please visit ADDMA's website at www.developathens.gr